- Do I need an appointment to get information?
A. Yes, appointments required. You can make an appointment on our website or call or text us 718-594-4988. You may call to make an appointment with our banquet consultants.
- How far in advance should I book my affair?
A. All rooms are booked on a first come, first serve basis. Please ask the banquet consultant what months of the year are in the most demand. We suggest you book as early as possible to ensure your choice of date, time and room.
- Are all prices for catered events the same for each day of the month?
A. No, each day of the week and timing of your affair may affect the price based upon the principle of supply and demand.
- Can I receive pricing over the telephone?
A. A banquet consultant gives pricing in person.
- How can I go about signing a contract?
A. You need to come in and we will give you a free written estimate. (This will NOT hold you a space.) If you want to sign, bring the estimate back and sign a contract. ONLY when you sign the contract will you have officially booked.
- How many people can you accommodate?
A. Our facilities can accommodate 80-250 guests, depending on your need.
- How many guests fit at a banquet table?
A. Up to 10 guests can be seated at a table.
- Do you have a minimum guarantee for the amount of guests I may be having?
A. The smallest banquet we cater to is 60 people.
- Can I use any vendor I want?
A. Yes. We can supply you with additional information as well. Also, all DJ’s Photographers and Videographers must have a 1 million dollar liability insurance policy. (Any reputable company should have such a policy, it is standard.)
- Can I bring my own food?
A. NO. One Banquet must supply all food and beverages for your banquet, including alcohol.
- Can I bring my own wedding cake?
- Can we bring in our own liquor or wine?
A. No, it is contrary to the State Liquor Authority’s rules and regulations.
- When is the final payment due?
A. A minimum of two week before the banquet.